Stuff I Think Is Cool.

Maybe you'll think it's cool, too...

Thursday, October 13, 2005

What the hell?!

Okay - what the HELL?! I mean, how many times in one, 24 hour period can I either almost get into a wreck or actually get into a wreck altogether?!?!? I'm really hoping that the limit is THREE, because hey - that's where I'm at right now... ARGH!!

Last night, on the way to a rehearsal, a guy totally ran a stop sign and I BARELY was able to stop in time. Almost totally nailed the back of his car... Great. And I was going downhill while it was raining... Very cool.

Today, on the way home from work, I was waiting at the on-ramp that leads into the Battery Tunnel on Highway 99. This is, in my opinion, the WORST exit ever created on a highway. EVER. Period. There is NO time to ease into traffic and on top of it all , traffic is going at least 50mph around a BLIND corner. Basically, I feel like I'm taking my life in my own hands on a daily basis... Every day, as I merge into the lane, I wonder if this is the day I'm gonna get in an accident. Well, hey - Today was my lucky, FREAKIN' day! WOO!!! Yeah, and I didn't even have to wait to actually merge into the lane - it happened beforehand! KICK ASS!

I was the next person to merge into the lane and I was sitting at a stand still - just waiting for my opportunity. Just hanging out, waiting to merge... BAM! Someone completely nailed me from behind! What's interesting is that she hit me hard enough to throw everything around in my car and knock my hat off. However, there was AMAZINGLY no damage to the rear end of my car AND my airbags didn't go off. Ummm, I think that says a lot for the KIA bumper, but I'm a little worried about the state of my stupid air bags. Great... ANYway - got all of her stupid information and headed off on my merry way.

THEN - on the way home, someone totally just up and STOPPED in the middle of 99 - In the lane in which I happened to be. COOL! And well, suffice it to say, I totally had to slam on my breaks to avoid rear-ending them. AWESOME. Luckily, I wasn't following too closely, so I had enough time to stop. Yeah, because there is nothing more that I'd like to do than to rear end someone RIGHT after being rear-ended myself! Good times...

Okay - so yeah, I'm about ready to get in my car again and I'm just a little leary... Is my streak over yet OR WHAT?!? And my stupid back is killing me, my organs feel a bit jumbled and I have a killer headache. COOL!

This has been a BANNER last 24 hours.

Okay. Carry on. BLAH!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me know when you need a massage!! Poor D. :(

Leslie

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home