Stuff I Think Is Cool.

Maybe you'll think it's cool, too...

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Just Killin' Time...

Hey - This is awesome! This is the first time that I've been able to sit in an airport and kill time on my laptop! Right on! Anyhoo... I'm sitting aimlessly in the Phoenix Airport, waiting for my connecting flight to Toronto. I recently spoke with Carrie and she informed me she might not be arriving in Toronto until TOMORROW. Apparently, there's some sort of lame delay with her initial flight and this will therefore cause her to probably miss her connecting flight tonight. LAME!! I swear, if it's not me having flight issues, it's Carrie... And it always seems to alternate... I think the key is that we have to always travel together. We never have problems when this is the case... :) On top of it all, she's flying United. I HATE United. So there. I have always had problems whenever I've flown with them... OH well - we'll get there. It'll all be good. We'll rock out for a few weeks and alllll will be well. No other option...

So, it's been a long morning so far... I called a cab to pick me up at 4:30am. Ummm, yeah. I will just go ahead and admit right now that I was finished getting ready to go at 4:28am. Sad, but true... Damn Ladies Night!! :) Tee Hee... But hey - never let it be said that I can't represent... with two minutes to spare!

Got to the airport and all was well... I actually breezed through the check-in process and whizzed through the security lines. I didn't actually, however, whiz in, on or around the security lines. Important to note...

ANYhoo... Got on my flight and sat next to a VERY chatty older man... He was very sweet, but I gotta admit that after not having slept and the fact it was 6:30am, I wasn't really feeling chatty, myself. Oh well - it coulda been worse. It can always be worse... And after talking to him, WHILE I was trying to read my book, I learned he has family living where Jane's family currently lives... And they teach school there... And they went to North Texas... Maybe you know them, Jane... :)

Alrighty - I think that it might be getting close to time to board. AND my battery is wearing out a bit... Gotta recharge. Write more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home