Stuff I Think Is Cool.

Maybe you'll think it's cool, too...

Monday, October 17, 2005

What the Hell - PART TROIS!!!!

Okay. That's it. I'm hiding under my desk for the next few weeks. End of discussion. If someone could maybe bring me some food occasionally, that'd be great. Thanks.

In the parking garage this morning, I was almost hit head-on by a guy who was whipping around a blind corner. He was going TOO fast and was in the wrong freakin' lane. And then, he had the nerve to look at ME like I was inconveniencing him or something!!!

THEN, I walked across the street to get lunch just now... I was on my way back, going up the steps by the Waterfront. There was only about 2 feet of space on my left when I took a step towards the left in order to take my turnoff. Without saying ANYthing - no 'On your left!' or ANYTHING - this jogger runs up the stairs, on my left side and almost totally knocks me over! And then he didn't even stop to see if I was alright - He just kept right on running up the stupid stairs.

Seriously. I'm scared to leave my office. I don't wanna drive home. I don't wanna walk down the freakin' HALL! If you need me, I'll be under my desk. Feel free to stop by for a visit.

Carry on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home