Stuff I Think Is Cool.

Maybe you'll think it's cool, too...

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

In Memory of Nancy

Just received some bad news… There’s been a loss in my extended family and I just wanted to send out some good vibes and share a few sentiments.

Larry’s Mom, Nancy Bichler passed away on Friday. She was a good person with a good heart – she will be missed by her friends and family. She had been in a bad state for quite some time and it has been painful for both her and her family. And while although this is a sad time, hopefully she has found her peace...

She was always a very kind person and I can honestly say that I never heard her utter a cruel word. She cared very much about her family and friends and was always concerned about everyone’s well-being. She loved her husband, Lawrence Sr. and her sons Richard and Larry very much. And while although she was often in poor health over the last several years, she remained ultimately concerned about all of their well-being.

Please take a few moments to send out a bit of love to Larry and his family. I know that they will appreciate your good vibes.

Take Care All–

Dayna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home