Stuff I Think Is Cool.

Maybe you'll think it's cool, too...

Monday, April 17, 2006

Day Freakin' 1

Alllllllrrriiiggghhhtttyyyyy… Day 1

So, I was thinking of starting this whole ‘Experiment’ thing yesterday, but I forgot about the big Easter shindig... Went over to my brother’s house for dinner and well, it was just a little hard to get motivated after a day of way too much food… And beer… Because, hey – nothing quite says ‘Happy Easter’ like a tall, frosty one. ANYhoo...

That being said, I started everything today instead. And see??! I’m WRITING! I’m doing what I’m supposed to be doing! So there. Alright – well, mostly… I was supposed to take the bus to work this morning, but I JUST DIDN’T FEEL LIKE IT. Actually, more than not wanting to take it this morning, I didn’t want to take it home tonight. Tonight is the only night this week I’ll be at home and I had a lot of things to get done. I didn’t want to waste an hour of that time sitting on the bus… Blah, blah, blah… ANYway – I didn’t take the freakin’ bus. Don’t judge me… You don’t know me! :)P

I have, however, done everything else I was planning on doing today – even got up and worked out this morning. What the hell?! That’s always a big one as, let’s just face it – I am *not* Lil’ Mary Sunshine in the morning… Nope.

So yeah – better go… Still have to freakin’ floss, work out, read, practice and not fall asleep in front of the damn TV. Oh yeah – I’m not messin’ around…

Talk to you’s TOMORROW. See ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home