Stuff I Think Is Cool.

Maybe you'll think it's cool, too...

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Doop Dee Doo - It's DAY 2!

ANYhooooo – It’s DAY FREAKIN’ TWO!!

Whatever.

Yeah, so it’s Day 2. I got up – briefly worked out – made coffee and lunch – took the freakin’ bus… Didn’t spend any money… Blah, blah, blah…

Work was SUPREMELY annoying today… Let’s just leave it at that. Oh wait – I’m supposed to be positive right now… Ummm, okay… Work provided a great challenge today. Days like today will help me to be a stronger person. Days like today will help fortify my resolve to find a new job… Days like today will… Days like today can just lick my BOO-TAY. So there. :) (Adding the smiley face makes it allll better and very positive. Thank you.)

Had a rehearsal tonight with Carrie and Greg… I wanted to play, but I gotta admit that I could’ve easily stayed home and took on the shape of the couch. On account of my very positive day… Well, whatever – good thing I had a rehearsal – I got in my obligatory practice time AND I didn’t become the couch. Two – TWO for the price of one…

Sigh… Alright – it’s getting late… And if I want to stick to my freakin’ plan, I need to bid you adieu. (to ewe and ewe and ewe…)

More on my EXCITING plan tomorrow… WOO! I can hardly wait…

See ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home