Stuff I Think Is Cool.

Maybe you'll think it's cool, too...

Saturday, April 29, 2006

11 and 12 – BAH! (Lucky 13, It Is!!)

Hey!

Alright - here’s the deal: I didn’t write anything for days 11 and 12. HOWEVER, I have a perfectly good excuse. And if I'm fine with it, you gots ta be, too. So there. (tm)

On Thursday night, I did actually do some writing, but not on my blog. Chadwick (aka ‘Le Tigre’) and I went out to Mexican food and discussed what is sure to be the next, great American screenplay. WOO! We’ve been talking about writing something together for quite some time and on Thursday, we finally started putting things in motion. (Sorta… We’re still throwing around story ideas…) Oh, and a few tasty margaritas were also involved. Heh heh… Screw Dorothy Parker and her vicious circle – we had a table wth chips and margaritas and everything was alllll good and literary-like. HA!

Last night, okay – last night I didn’t really do any writing per se, but I did have a great time talking about music, travels, good food/beer and other very important items. Hung out with Andrew, the drummer for ‘Halflight’ and had a really great time. (New band I’m playing in…)

Learned that I’ve made yet another connection to New Mexico - Specifically Albuquerque… It’s just so weird how many friends I’ve made from New Mexico over the last couple of years… Very weird, indeed! Turns out that he grew up a few blocks away from that crazy hotel we took a picture of while we were on tour... Cool!

Anyway, it was a really nice night and we ended it in SUPREME style with fried pickles and good beer/cider at The People’s Pub in Ballard. I LOVE THAT PLACE!! I can honestly say that it is one of my favorite spots in town… Good times, good times…

Alrighty – I gots ta go. Going out to check out a Seattle Weekly music shindig over in Ballard and need to do some practicing before I go out…

Have a fan-freakin-tastic night and fare thee well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home