Stuff I Think Is Cool.

Maybe you'll think it's cool, too...

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Four on the Floor...

Day FOUR! WOOOO!

Alright – this is gonna be diggity damn short. So there. But at least I’m writing SOMEthing…

Got some stuff done today – did what I was supposed to do - all is well with the world… Woo.

Had a rehearsal tonight with the band, ‘Halflight.’ Really nice group of musicians – had a good time and I enjoyed playing with them. What is REALLY bizarre is not only the fact that the lead singer’s name is Dayna (WITH a ‘y’) but that she’s a bass player as well! AND has been playing bass for just about as long as I have! What the hell?!?! That’s just plain weird… ANYway – it will be interesting to see what comes of it all. Can two bass playing Daynas exist in the same space at the same time?! Will it cause a rip in the time/space continuum?! I’m sure the world is on the edge of its seat… :)

So seriously – that’s all I got. I ain’t got no more to give… But at least I gave something, dammit. And NOW I will go to bed…

See ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home