Stuff I Think Is Cool.

Maybe you'll think it's cool, too...

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Five Alive!

Uhhhh, this will be suuuuuper short.... Awwwweeee yeaaahhh... But maybe if I make the words loooooonnnggggerrrrr, it'll seem like there's actually muuuuuucccchhhhhh more content. Hey - it could woooorrrrkkkkkk.... A girl's gotta trrrryyyyyyyyy.... Siiiiiiggggghhhhhhhhhh.... :)P

ANYhoo - I'll write more later, but I wanted to follow through with my freakin' plan - at least SORT of.

And with that -

I just got back from a gig at St. Clouds. It was one of the quieter nights, but I was still a good time. And we ended the evening with a very entertaining rendition of 'Dream Weaver.' A gig just ain't a gig until you end it with freakin' DREAM WEAVER. It's true - trust me.

It was also really nice as we had the much welcome addition of a drummer. YAY! It is SO nice to share the rhythmic load with someone... WOO! And he's a very good drummer, at that. Makes it even easier!! We've been playing with Mike for a few weeks now - hope he can put up with our Dream Weaving shenanigans and keep hangin' out with us. :)

Alrighty - I'm spent. End o' discussion. I will definitely write more tomorrow, but for now - It's adios!! SEE YA!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home