Stuff I Think Is Cool.

Maybe you'll think it's cool, too...

Monday, April 24, 2006

Eight is GREAT!

Blah, blah-biddy, blah...

Again, this is going to be quick. It's getting late and I need to go to freakin' bed. But hey - I'm writing something down... Just like I freakin' said I would. Yeah...

I just finished checking out the new Carrie Clark and the Lonesome Lovers site - QA style. It was kind of funny using my actual work skillz for the forces of Good, rather than EEEEEEEVIL. (As in, 'Fru-its of the De-veel') I'd much rather check out our website for a couple of hours vs. playing Solitaire until my eyes bleed. (And hey - that's because playing Solitaire is actually my JOB. I'm not wastin' time at work - I'm actually supposed to be playing that freakin' game. Bahahahahahahaaaaaa... )

ANYhoo - the website is lookin' pretty good. Right on! :)

Okay - that's gotta be it for now. Off to bed for me. I did what I was supposed to do today - all is well in the world. SHIP IT!

See ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home